Sunday, October 5, 2008

Random update

I haven't posted in forever, I know. Someone, who will not be named, just reminded me. In my defense I've been ill all week. Someone else also told me my blog was boring, which I admit it is sometimes. Isn't the whole purpose of a blog just to ramble on about silly things though? yes. Maybe someday when I have kids I'll have a cooler blog. It seems like all the cool blogs have kid stories. Oh well. I could tell kid stories from school such as when my kids saw me for the first time with my hair down and said, "Dang Ms. Horgan, you look better with your hair down." But see, that's the end of the story.

Dad and lilly buddy also are champions again of their triathalon division. He's all happy right now singing "We are the Champions." Geez. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad singing is a scary thing...

Helen Ann said...

Ok, so are you saying my blog isn't interesting? I don't have kids...

HARUMPH!

;-)